Colt 45 (UK)
Colt 45 is a three piece alt rock / punk band from Cumbria, UK. Their debut album, "Coughing Up Confessions" released in 2013 on Visible Noise. The press wrote about them:
“Anthemic street rock that’s urgent of pace, melodic of chorus, and as tight as Tommy Lee’s cockring.” Classic Rock
“A trio of pissed off punks from Cumbria with some bloody big tunes.” Kerrang!
“Certainly enough potential here to make them ones to watch, they’ll have no problem making plenty of fans quickly.” Rock Sound
“Their hooks, harmonies and muscle mean that if they keep this standard up over a full album, Colt 45 could become (excuse the pun) big guns in modern alt-rock circles.” Powerplay
“If rapid fire rhythms, a husky voice and a true passion for rock n roll float your boat, Colt 45 might be your new favourite band. Rocks like The Menzingers, Hot Water Music and Rise Against.” Big Cheese
“Fine tuned melodies and riffage, they’re hardly the most positive bunch, but their misery is unequivocally our gain, great stuff.” Music Week (Tastemaker’s Choice)
“One of the UK’s most exciting new rock bands.” Punktastic
Coughing Up Confessions (2013)
01 - Think For Yourself - Question Authority
02 - Everybody Will Let You Down
03 - Happiness Is A Dying Art
04 - I’m Drowning Not Waving
05 - Brick Wall
06 - Chasing Yesterday
07 - Shit Happens
08 - In These Dreams (I’ll Live And Die)
09 - These Unspoken Arguments
10 - Six Months In Chino
The Tide Is Turning (2014)
01 - Salt Water
02 - OK
03 - I Thought I Knew Best
04 - 595
05 - I Remember When The Rain Came Down
06 - The Simple Things Are Working
07 - Time Will Tell
08 - Lessons Must Be Learned
09 - When We Sleep Alone
10 - Found My Home
11 - Crutches
Snakes & Ladders EP (2016)
01 - I Can Forgive But I Won't Forget
02 - All Hell Broke Loose
03 - Lost For Words
04 - Square One
05 - What You See Is What You Get
06 - Two Steps Back
pass: freepunk77
02 - All Hell Broke Loose
03 - Lost For Words
04 - Square One
05 - What You See Is What You Get
06 - Two Steps Back
pass: freepunk77











Komentáře