The New York Hounds (The Royal Hounds NYC)
The Royal Hounds NYC, a rising Oi! group featuring members of Criminal, The Brass, Gestalts, and more. The debut release from The Royal Hounds NYC offers that classic Oi! Oi! sound with a romantic, dualing guitar and bass attack that you won't be able to shake once it's in your head. The Royal Hounds are an instant classic with their unique melodies and gruff vocals. The hounds have a great vibe and will have you dancing along before the end of the first song. The first track ‘Heading Out’ kicks off this album with catchy riffs and vocals that will have you singing along in no time. With a diverse list of influences the Royal Hounds are one of the most innovative bands out today. I highly recommend them to fans of the Buzzcocks, Blitz, and Suede Razors.
God Bless The Royal Hounds EP (2019)
01 - Heading Out
02 - Baby I Hope They Remember Me
03 - I Live For This
04 - Just A Dog Thing
05 - I Just Wanna Live This Way
06 - Love Lost Night
07 - Wine Drunk Lover
I Don't Like You Anymore EP (2020)
01 - I Don't Like You Anymore
pass: freepunk77







Komentáře