SHOUTBOARD

D.R.I. (Dirty Rotten Imbeciles)


D.R.I. (Dirty Rotten Imbeciles) are an American Crossover/Thrash/Punk band that formed in Houston, Texas in 1982. The band is currently composed of two of its founding members, vocalist Kurt Brecht and guitarist Spike Cassidy, as well as drummer Rob Rampy and bass player Greg Orr. D.R.I. never gained a mainstream audience, but the integration of their Hardcore Punk roots with Thrash Metal influences was a stylistic catalyst for their contemporaries (most notably Suicidal Tendencies, Corrosion Of Conformity, Stormtroopers Of Death, The Cro-Mags, Nuclear Assault and Cryptic Slaughter) alongside whom they are considered to be one of the major pioneers of what would later be called "Crossover Thrash", along with Adrenalin O.D., with both bands having a heavy influence on modern Thrash Metal.




Dealing With It! (1985)

01 - Snap
02 - I'd Rather Be Sleeping
03 - Marriage
04 - Yes Ma'am
05 - Soup Kitchen
06 - Mad Man
07 - Stupid, Stupid War
08 - Counter Attack
09 - Couch Slouch
10 - God Is Broke
11 - Karma
12 - Nursing Home Blues
13 - I Don't Need Society
14 - Give My Taxes Back
15 - The Explorer
16 - Reagonomics
17 - How To Act
18 - Shame
19 - Argument Then War
20 - Evil Minds
21 - Slit My Wrist
22 - Busted Again
23 - Equal People
24 - On My Way Home
25 - Bail Out


Crossover (1987)

01 - The Five Year Plan
02 - Tear It Down
03 - A Coffin
04 - Probation
05 - I.D.K.Y.
06 - Decisions
07 - Hooked
08 - Godie
09 - Redline
10 - No Religion
11 - Fun And Games
12 - Oblivion


Dirty Rotten LP (1987)

01 - I Don't Need Society
02 - Commuter Man
03 - Plastique
04 - Why
05 - Balance Of Terror
06 - My Fate To Hate
07 - Who Am I?
08 - Money Stinks
09 - Human Waste
10 - Yes Ma'am
11 - Dennis's Problem
12 - Closet Punk
13 - Reaganomics
14 - Running Around
15 - Couch Slouch
16 - To Open Closed Doors
17 - Sad To Be
18 - War Crimes
19 - Busted
20 - Draft Me
21 - I'm A First Round Draft Choice
22 - Capatalist Suck
23 - Misery Loves Company
24 - No Sense
25 - Blockhead
26 - Violent Pacification
27 - Snap
28 - The Explorer


4 Of A Kind (1988)

01 - All For Nothing
02 - Manifest Destiny
03 - Gone Too Long
04 - Do The Dream
05 - Shut-Up!
06 - Modern World
07 - Think For Yourself
08 - Slumlord
09 - Dead In A Ditch
10 - Suit And Tie Guy
11 - Man Unkind


Thrash Zone (1989)

01 - Thrashard
02 - Beneath The Wheel
03 - Enemy Within
04 - Strategy
05 - Labeled Uncurable
06 - You Say I'm Scum
07 - Gun Control
08 - Kill The Words
09 - Drown You Out
10 - The Trade
11 - Standing In Line
12 - Give A Hoot
13 - Worker Bee
14 - Abduction


Definition (1992)

01 - Acid Rain
02 - Tone Deaf
03 - Guilt Trip
04 - Hardball
05 - The Application
06 - Paying To Play
07 - Say It
08 - Dry Heaves
09 - Don't Ask
10 - Time Out
11 - Let It Go
12 - You
13 - The Target


Live (1994)

01 - Intro/Thrashard
02 - Acid Rain
03 - Mad Man
04 - Couch Slouch
05 - Argument Then War
06 - The Application
07 - I Don't Need Society
08 - Hardball
09 - Violent Pacification
10 - Beneath The Wheel
11 - The Explorer
12 - Commuter Man
13 - You Say I'm Scum
14 - The Five Year Plan
15 - Suit And Tie Guy
16 - Nursinghome Blues


Full Speed Ahead (1995)

01 - Problem Addict
02 - I'm The Liar
03 - Under The Overpass
04 - They Don't Care
05 - Drawn And Quartered
06 - No End
07 - Wages Of Sin
08 - Syringes In The Sandbox
09 - Who Am I?
10 - Girl With A Gun
11 - Dead Meat
12 - Down To The Wire
13 - Level 7
14 - Broke
15 - Sucker
16 - Underneath The Surface


The Dirtiest, Filthiest Demo's & Live (2000)

01 - I Don't Need Society
02 - No Sense
03 - F.R.D.C.
04 - Sad To Be
05 - Plastique
06 - Unknown
07 - Draft Me
08 - Money Stinks
09 - Yes Ma'am
10 - Equal People
11 - Capitalists Suck
12 - Human Waste
13 - Misery Loves Company
14 - Unknown
15 - Reaganomics
16 - Unknown
17 - Guilty
18 - War Crimes
19 - Stupid War
20 - Slit My Wrists
21 - My Fate To Hate
22 - Who Am I?
23 - Shame
24 - Busted
25 - Closet Punk
26 - Give My Taxes Back
27 - Balance Of Terror
28 - Blockhead
29 - Johnny B. Good
30 - Unknown
31 - Louie Louie


The Dirty Rotten CD (Millennium Edition) (2002)

01 - I Don't Need Society
02 - Commuter Man
03 - Plastique
04 - Why
05 - Balance Of Terror
06 - My Fate To Hate
07 - Who Am I?
08 - Money Stinks
09 - Human Waste
10 - Yes Ma'am
11 - Dennis' Problem
12 - Closet Punk
13 - Reaganomics
14 - Sad To Be
15 - War Crimes
16 - Busted
17 - Draft Me
18 - F.R.D.C.
19 - Capitalists Suck
20 - Misery Loves Company
21 - No Sense
22 - Blockhead
23 - Rather Be Sleeping (VATS Demo)
24 - No People (VATS Demo)
25 - Snap (Comp)
26 - Explorer (Comp)
27 - Running Around (VP)
28 - Couch Slouch (VP)
29 - To Open Closed Doors (VP)
30 - Violent Pacification (VP)
31 - Radio Interview #1 Part 1
32 - We Are Us (Demo)
33 - I Don't Need Society (Demo)
34 - Radio Interview #1 Part 2
35 - Blockhead (Demo)
36 - Radio Interview #1 Part 3
37 - Radio Interview #2 Part 1
38 - Commuter Man (Demo)
39 - Radio Interview #2 Part 2
40 - Yes Ma'am (Live)
41 - Nursing Home Blues (Live)
42 - Money Stinks (Live)
43 - Louie Louie (Live)
44 - Radio Interview #2 Part 3


Dirtiest... Rottenest (2003)

CD 01 - 4 Of A Kind:
01 - All For Nothing
02 - Manifest Destiny
03 - Gone Too Long
04 - Do The Dream
05 - Shut-Up!
06 - Modern World
07 - Think For Yourself
08 - Slumlord
09 - Dead In A Ditch
10 - Suit And Tie Guy
11 - Man Unkind
12 - S.O.F.C.  (Bonus Track)

CD 02 - Thrash Zone:
01 - Thrashard
02 - Beneath The Wheel
03 - Enemy Within
04 - Strategy
05 - Labeled Uncurable
06 - You Say I'm Scum
07 - Gun Control
08 - Kill The Words
09 - Drown You Out
10 - The Trade
11 - Standing In Line
12 - Give A Hoot
13 - Worker Bee
14 - Abduction


Live At CBGB's 1984 (2005)

01 - I Don't Need Society
02 - Reaganomics
03 - Commuter Man
04 - Plastique
05 - Why
06 - Ballance Of Terror
07 - My Fate To Hate
08 - Who Am I?
09 - Money Stinks
10 - Human Waste
11 - Yes Ma'am
12 - Dennis' Problem
13 - Closet Punk
14 - How To Act
15 - Give My Taxes Back
16 - Equal People
17 - On My Way Home
18 - Bail Out
19 - Snap
20 - The Explorer
21 - Slit My Wrists
22 - Stupid War
23 - Counter Attack
24 - I'd Rather Be Sleeping
25 - Running Around
26 - Couch Slouch
27 - To Open Closed Doors
28 - God Is Broke
29 - Soup Kitchen
30 - Sad To Be
31 - War Crimes
32 - Busted
33 - Draft Me
34 - First Round Draft
35 - Capitalists Suck
36 - Mad Man
37 - Misery Loves Company
38 - No Sense
39 - Blockhead
40 - Violent Pacification


Thrashkore Retrospektif (2005)

01 - Who Am I?
02 - Commuter Man
03 - Yes Ma'am
04 - Sad To Be
05 - The Explorer
06 - Violent Pacification
07 - Argument Then War
08 - Madman
09 - Couch Slouch
10 - Nursing Home Blues
11 - I Don't Need Society
12 - A Coffin
13 - Redline
14 - Hooked
15 - Probation
16 - Five Year Plan
17 - No Religion


Dirty Rotten Hitz (2006)

01 - Who Am I?
02 - Commuter Man
03 - Yes Ma'am
04 - Sad To Be
05 - The Explorer
06 - Violent Pacification
07 - Argument Then War
08 - Mad Man
09 - Couch Slouch
10 - Nursing Home Blues
11 - I Don't Need Society
12 - A Coffin
13 - Redline
14 - Hooked
15 - Probation
16 - Five Year Plan
17 - No Religion


Skating To Some F#*ked Up S@!t (2007)

01 - Who Am I?
02 - Commuter Man
03 - Yes Ma'am
04 - Sad To Be
05 - The Explorer
06 - Violent Pacification
07 - Argument Then War
08 - Mad Man
09 - Couch Slouch
10 - Nursing Home Blues
11 - I Don't Need Society
12 - A Coffin
13 - Redline
14 - Hooked
15 - Probation
16 - Five Year Plan
17 - No Religion


Crossover (Millenium Edition) (2010)

01 - The Five Year Plan
02 - Tear It Down
03 - A Coffin
04 - Probation
05 - I.D.K.Y.
06 - Decisions
07 - Hooked
08 - Go Die
09 - Redline
10 - No Religion
11 - Fun & Games
12 - Oblivion
13 - Outro A.F.N.
14 - 5 Year Plan (Live At The Ritz)
15 - Redline (Live At The Ritz)
16 - Fun & Games (Live At The Ritz)
17 - Tear It Down (Live At The Ritz)
18 - Probation (Live At The Ritz)
19 - Go Die (Live At The Ritz)
20 - 5 Year Plan (Demo)
21 - Fun And Games (Demo)
22 - Interview With Kurt
23 - Interview With Spike
24 - Interview With Josh & Felix


Crossover/Dealing With It! (2012)

01 - The Five Year Plan
02 - Tear It Down
03 - A Coffin
04 - Probation
05 - I.D.K.Y.
06 - Decisions
07 - Hooked
08 - Go Die
09 - Redline
10 - No Religion
11 - Fun & Games
12 - Oblivion
13 - Outro
14 - Snap
15 - I'd Rather Be Sleeping
16 - Marriage
17 - Yes Ma'am
18 - Soup Kitchen
19 - Mad Man
20 - Stupid, Stupid War
21 - Counter Attack
22 - Couch Slouch
23 - God Is Broke
24 - Karma
25 - Nursing Home Blues
26 - I Don't Need Society
27 - Give My Taxes Back
28 - The Explorer
29 - Reaganomics
30 - How To Act
31 - Shame
32 - Argument Then War
33 - Evil Minds
34 -Slit My Wrist
35 - Busted Again
36 - Equal People
37 - On My Way Home
38 - Bail Out


Live At The Ritz 1987 (2017)

01 - The Five Year Plan
02 - Redline
03 - The Explorer
04 - Karma
05 - Soup Kitchen
06 - Mad Man
07 - Couch Slouch
08 - Fun & Games
09 - Yes Ma'am
10 - Reagonomics
11 - Commuter Man
12 - Tear It Down
13 - No Religion
14 - Probation
15 - Oblivion
16 - Go Die
17 - Argument Then War
18 - Nursing Home Blues


Violent Pacification And More Rotten Hits 1983-1987 (2018)

01 - Who Am I?
02 - Commuter Man
03 - Violent Pacification
04 - Couch Slouch
05 - Mad Man
06 - Argument Then War
07 - Nursing Home Blues
08 - A Coffin
09 - Redline
10 - No Religion
11 - The Five Year Plan
12 - Hooked
13 - Sad To Be
14 - I Don't Need Society
15 - Probation

pass: freepunk77




Komentáře

Anonymní píše…
Oi! Looking for Dirty Damage - ...It's Amazing, How Stupid Some People Can Sometimes Be Thanks!!!!

Oblíbené příspěvky