The CRY!
The CRY! Is a four-piece Punk Rock 'N' Roll (Power-Pop) band from Portland OR. With influences like The Beach Boys, The Ramones, and The Sweet, the band has re-crafted the 2 min. Pop song for a new generation. The CRY! effortlessly merges 50's style vocal harmonies, the jangle of 60's Pop hooks and the Glam-Rock attitude of the 70's with the raw Punkish emotion of the Portland (OR) street culture from which they emerged.
The CRY! (2012)
01 - Down In The City
02 - Modern Cinderella
03 - Waiting Around
04 - Sleeping Alone
05 - Forget It
06 - I Think I'm Love
07 - I Wanna Now
08 - Wouldn't Last
09 - Be True
10 - Alone In The Dark
11 - Girl
12 - Such A Bore
Seventeen 7'' (2013)
01 - Seventeen
02 - Dangerous Game
Dangerous Game (2014)
01 - Discotheque
02 - Hanging Me Up
03 - Nowhere To Go
04 - Dangerous Game
05 - Toys In The Attic
06 - Smirk
07 - Shakin'
08 - Seventeen
09 - He Said, She Said
10 - Same Old Story
Dangerous Game: U.S. Edition (2016)
01 - SMIRK
02 - Discotheque
03 - Hanging Me Up
04 - Seventeen
05 - Waiting Around
06 - Sleeping Alone
07 - Nowhere To Go
08 - Last Thing That I Do
09 - I Think I'm In Love
10 - Down In The City
11 - Shakin
12 - Modern Cinderella
13 - Dangerous Game
14 - Toys In The Attic
The CRY! & The Connection
Split 7'' (2013)
01 - The CRY! - Discotheque
02 - The CRY! - T.C.P.
03 - The Connection - Don't Let Me Sleep Too Long
04 - The Connection - She's Gonna Leave
pass: freepunk77













Komentáře