SHOUTBOARD

The Ricky C Quartet


They’re loud, they’re fast and they’re dangerous! Its The Ricky C Quartet, bringing a style of classic Punk Rock 'N' Roll infused with a heaping dose of antipodean influenced adrenaline! Delivering a snarling energy with pissed-off lyrics and red-hot guitar leads, backed by walking bass lines that'll get those feet moving. This is riotous transcontinental Garage Rock 'N Roll played furiously and brilliantly by Joe The Dog, Sam Hall, Jimmy Jones and fronted by the infamous Mr Ricky C. With ex members of Johnny Throttle, The Ten O Sevens and The Blowouts. Check them out live cause this is a real live show that you won’t wanna miss!



Small Species 7'' (2012)

01 - Small Species
02 - Tonight


The Ricky C Quartet (2012)

01 - Small Species
02 - TNT Girl
03 - Tonight
04 - I Can't Get Over You
05 - The Quartet
06 - Everyday Action
07 - Psycho Girlfriend
08 - Bleeding Heart


Sweet Revenge EP (2013)

01 - Sweet Revenge
02 - Sometimes


I Miss You EP (2014)

01 - I Miss You
02 - Feed The Crocodiles


Recent Affairs (2014)

01 - Switchblades Over The Phone
02 - Buddy Billy Bad
03 - Back To Melbourne
04 - Rock The Boat
05 - Make Believe
06 - Hallway Love
07 - Recent Affairs
08 - I Miss You
09 - Red Hoods
10 - Alone With Me
11 - Sometimes
12 - Tropical City
13 - Glimpse Of Infinity

pass: freepunk77




Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky