Kein Hass Da
Kein Hass Da are HC/Punk band founded in 2007, from Hamburg, Germany. We love to play live, but unfortunately can't do this very often. We play Bad Brains songs - but in German! Plus a few tunes written by us in a similar style. 2010 our CD "Hirntrafo" was released ... 29 songs in 78 minutes! At the same time, a book with all the lyrics in illustrated form was published. Not to forget a 24 pg. comic story telling about our strange encounters with the Bad Brains.
Hirntrafo (Bad Brains Transformation) (2010)
01 - Intro (Intro)
02 - I (Ich? Nein!)
03 - Fearless Vampire Killers (Blender Henker)
04 - Attitude (Billigflug)
05 - Let Me Help (Geh Mit Mir)
06 - Sailin On (Setz Die Segel)
07 - Loser's Tale (Versagerlatein)
08 - Don't Bother Me Gene Machine (Lass Mich In Ruh' Dien Machine)
09 - Sacred Love (Traumvulkan)
10 - I & I Survive (Kein Hass Da)
11 - Banned In The DC (Knastplanet)
12 - At The Movies (Auf Dem Schirm)
13 - I Against I (Einfach Dagegen)
14 - Secret 77 (Sein Blick)
15 - Bail Out (Rettungspaket)
16 - I & I Survive (Ich Bin Nicht Allein)
17 - Pay To Cum (Peile Zeit)
18 - Coptic Times (Nur Eine Kleinigkeit)
19 - Soul Craft (Botschaft)
20 - She's Calling You (Sie Liebt Wie Du)
21 - Right Brigade (Immer Noch Da)
22 - The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Wie Regen Im Meer)
23 - How Low Can A Punk Get (Wie Weit Darf Ein Punk Gehen)
24 - Nie Mehr Tot
25 - House Of Suffering (Haus Der Schrecken)
26 - We Will Not (Nie Was Sie Wollen)
27 - With The Quickness (Weck Die Fitness)
28 - Return To Heaven (Rückkehr Nach Eden)
29 - Was Bleibt
Bad Brains In Dub (2014)
01 - I And I Survive (A-Bot Dub Remix)
02 - I And I Survive (Umberto Echo Dub Remix)
03 - The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Trance Hill Remix)
04 - The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Dub Spencer Remix)
05 - The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Dubvisionist Dub Remix)
06 - I And I Rasta (Dubvisionist Dub Remix)
07 - I And I Survive (Dubmatix Remix)
08 - I And I Rasta (Darryl Jenifer Dub Remix)
09 - I And I Survive (Aldubb Remix)
10 - What Remains (Darryl Jenifer Dub Remix)
11 - The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Darryl Jenifer Dub Remix)
12 - I And I Survive (Darryl Jenifer Dub Remix)
13 - The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Aldubb Remix)
pass: freepunk77









Komentáře