The Rippers (ITA)
The Rippers is Italian Rhythm 'N' Blues Garage Punk band from Cagliari, Sardinia, born in 2001 from the ashes of The Sleepwalkers.
The Rippers (2003)
01 - It's Hard To Find
02 - Mr. Pitfull
03 - Crash'em Down
04 - Texas Oil Bang
05 - Hey Honey
06 - Time Is Gone
07 - The Caress Of A Knife
08 - Tell Me Girl
09 - You Can't Repent Now
10 - Crawling Into Your Mind
11 - Hide & Seek
12 - Unsteady Steps
13 - How Do You Feel
Tales Full Of Black Soot (2006)
01 - A Strange Story
02 - No
03 - I Would Mistreat You
04 - Who's Knocking?
05 - She Drives Me Mad
06 - I'm Unstable
07 - Demons & Witches
08 - From Home
09 - She Doesn't Believe Me
10 - Dark Side Of Your Mind
11 - My Black Light
12 - But I'm So Blue
13 - I've Got To Find A Way
Why Should I Care About You? (2009)
01 - My Brown Friend
02 - Into This Place
03 - If You Walk Alone
04 - Between Two Little Hands
05 - This Afternoon
06 - What I've Done
07 - Right Time To Kill You
08 - A Way To Satisfy Me
09 - I Wanna Put You Out Of My Head
10 - Just For One Day
11 - My Promise
12 - Mr. Jones
Better The Devil You Know (2012)
01 - I'm Going Out Of Control
02 - The Prey Is In
03 - I Knocked On That Door
04 - Just For Ten Dollars
05 - Here Comes The Lunatic
06 - I Was Going Home
07 - Few Moments Of Light
08 - A Gun In His Hand
09 - Into My Trap
10 - A Future Time
11 - Hey Mr. Chemist
A Gut Feeling (2017)
01 - A Lot Of Time
02 - Piece Of My Heart
03 - Pain
04 - Shiny And Brown
05 - No One Cares
06 - It's Gone
07 - So Loud
08 - I Saw A Man
09 - Stop To Drive Me Mad
10 - Don't Get Along
11 - She Told Me Later
12 - Screams
pass: freepunk77














Komentáře
Another million thanks for this!!
You're a bottomless pit of kick-ass punk!
Rexx
F.P.F.T.P.,
Here's a WAVE version of The Rippers 1st Album on CD with bonus songs from their first three EPs.
Info: https://www.discogs.com/The-Rippers-The-Rippers/release/3441217
https://mega.nz/#!5yIEFShK!UICw_cbQdlXDKQADRwZmepD90gfbED5v6jJq3nlQr0w
Rexx