SHOUTBOARD

Ism


Ism is Punk Rock/Hardcore group from Bayside, Queens, N.Y.C.. Their first release was in 1980. Band was originally a concept by manager & producer Bob Sallese and lead singer Jism. Larry Ray (now deceased) was the official drummer but Greg D'Amgelo and Dave Miranda appeared on some records and play at some live gigs.




A Diet For The Worms (1983)

01 - Auto Theft In New York City
02 - White Castle At 3 AM
03 - White, Straight & Male
04 - Herpes Simplex II
05 - Man/Boy Love Sickie
06 - John Hinckley Jr. (What Has Jodie Foster Done To You?)
07 - I Think I Love You
08 - Life Ain't No Bowl Of Brady Bunch
09 - Dance Club Meat Market
10 - Vegetarian At A Barbeque/Shitlist
11 - Drunk Driving
12 - Proud To Be Guilty
13 - Moon The Moonies
14 - Put On Your Warpaint


I Think I Love You (The Hits That Missed 1982-1989) (1991)

01 - I Think I Love You
02 - Get Real Loose
03 - John Hinckley Jr. (What Has Jodie Foster Done To You?)
04 - Theme
05 - Meat In My New Car
06 - Constantinople
07 - C.I.A. Man
08 - Nightmare At Noon
09 - A7
10 - Nixon Now More Than Ever
11 - Sophomore Jinx
12 - White Castle At 3 AM
13 - Loaded
14 - Bedpan Hunting
15 - Deadline At Dawn
16 - Excerpt From Sermon For The Watchdog


Journey Down Your Drain (1996)

01 - Concrete Shoes
02 - Tiptoe Through The Tulips
03 - Journey Down Your Drain
04 - Love Yer President
05 - Eternal Grip
06 - Frolic In G Minor
07 - Sex = Death By Chocolate


Pocketfull Of Poseurs (2016)

01 - Star Spangled Showdown
02 - Charity Scam
03 - Halo Of Disgrace
04 - Fake Subway Beggars
05 - Blog Me To Death
06 - Praise The Prophet Mohammed
07 - Freak Ship (Elvis Impersonator Version)
08 - Bathroom Epiphany
09 - Pajama Cult Party
10 - (Mail Order) Whore In Your Closet
11 - Neutered City/Coup-De-Kink
12 - Brain Picker
13 - Shitlist
14 - Raised To Pollute
15 - Praise The Prophet Mohammed (French Radio Edit)
16 - Praise The Prophet Mohammed (English Radio Edit)

pass: freepunk77




Komentáře

Anonymní píše…
Streetpunx!
Ah, the joyful noise of Ism!
Thank you!

Rexx

Oblíbené příspěvky