Gotohells
Gotohells is American Punk Rock band from Saint Petersburg, Florida, formed in 1992.
If I Could Make A Girl 7'' (1995)
01 - If I Could Make A Girl
02 - Substitute
03 - Double Fisted
04 - I Heard
Demolition (1995)
01 - Sedan Deville
02 - Beach Drive
03 - Time To Go
04 - Co-Dependent
05 - I Heard
06 - DUI Blues
07 - Nothin Special
08 - This Is Not A Ska Song
09 - I Can Live
10 - Outta 10
11 - That Girl
12 - Rock And Roll Star
13 - The Real Sam
Burning Bridges (1998)
01 - All Over Me
02 - Cooloest Thing In Town
03 - Do It
04 - Drink, Drank, Drunk
05 - Fuckin' A Right
06 - Hot Rod High
07 - Last Call
08 - Rock 'N' Roll
09 - Searchin'
10 - Soothe My Soul
11 - Teacher's Pet
12 - Toast Of The Town
Six Packs & Race Tracks (1998)
01 - Nascar Driver
02 - Shut Her Down
03 - Chevy II Nova
04 - Best Damn Camaro
05 - Let's Go Away
06 - Rock Show
07 - Searchin'
08 - Queen Of The Drags
09 - Gone
10 - Who's Your Boyfriend Now
11 - Die Tonight
12 - What's Her Name
13 - Cry Baby
Rock-N-Roll America (2001)
01 - Drink Poison, Wrestle Snakes
02 - Hell Yeah
03 - Lock Up You Daughters
04 - Look The Devil In The Eyes
05 - Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind
06 - Piece Of The Sun
07 - Rock-N-Roll America
08 - She's Got It
09 - Sin Baby
10 - Under My Skin
11 - Wasted
pass: freepunk77











Komentáře
My private punk rock librarian does it again!!! You are the fucking BOMB!! I don't know how you do it but I'm forever grateful for the work you do!!! Thank you once again!!!
Rexx