The Mad
The Mad was legendary 1970s New York Horror-Punk/Hardcore band around make-up artist Screaming Mad George.
Eyeball 7'' (1978)
01 - Eyeball
02 - I Hate Music
We Love Noize (1978)
01 - I Hate Music
02 - Eyeball
03 - The Mad Theme
04 - The Hand
05 - Anti-Real
06 - I Wanna Be A Devil
07 - Fried Egg
08 - The Hell
09 - Disgusting
Fried Egg 7'' (1980)
01 - The Hell
02 - Disgusting
03 - Fried Egg
The 1978 EP (1999)
01 - I Hate Music!
02 - Eyeball
03 - We Love Noize!
04 - Mad (Theme)
05 - The Hand
06 - Anti-Real
We Love Noize (2003)
01 - I Hate Music
02 - Eyeball
03 - Mad (Theme)
04 - Hand
05 - Anti-Real
06 - I Wanna Be A Devil
07 - Fried Egg
08 - Hell
09 - Disgusting
10 - I Wanna Be A Devil (Live)
11 - Delusion Of Grandeur (Live)
12 - I Hate Music (Live)
13 - Hand (Live)
14 - Sky Is Full Of Water (Live)
15 - Eyeball (Live)
16 - Disgusting (Live)
17 - Mad (Theme) (Live)
18 - Mask (Live)
19 - We Love Noize!! (Special Johnny 19 Mix)
pass: freepunk77
02 - Eyeball
03 - Mad (Theme)
04 - Hand
05 - Anti-Real
06 - I Wanna Be A Devil
07 - Fried Egg
08 - Hell
09 - Disgusting
10 - I Wanna Be A Devil (Live)
11 - Delusion Of Grandeur (Live)
12 - I Hate Music (Live)
13 - Hand (Live)
14 - Sky Is Full Of Water (Live)
15 - Eyeball (Live)
16 - Disgusting (Live)
17 - Mad (Theme) (Live)
18 - Mask (Live)
19 - We Love Noize!! (Special Johnny 19 Mix)
pass: freepunk77












Komentáře