Horrorcomic
Horrorcomic was Crappy Fake Punk band who debuted with the abysmal "I'm All Hung Up On Pierrepoint" in August 1977. Single No. 2 "I Don't Mind", released a year later, is a pretty engaging stab at being a proper Punk record, although the vocals border on parody. Single No. 3, "Jesus Crisis", released a year after that, is now a super-rarity that fetches over £600!
I'm All Hung Up On Pierrpoint 7'' (1977)
01 - I'm All Hung Up On Pierrepoint
02 - The Exorcist
03 - Sex In The Afternoon
I Don't Mind 7'' (1978)
01 - I Don't Mind
02 - England '77
Jesus Crisis 7'' (1979)
01 - Jesus Crisis
02 - Cut Your Throat
England '77... (2006)
01 - England '77
02 - Cut Your Throat
03 - I Don't Mind
04 - Support To A Name Band
05 - Jesus Crisis
06 - The Night Elvis Left The Building
07 - Razor Attack
08 - Nowhere To Hide
09 - Probation Officer
10 - Change That Neck
11 - Sex In The Afternoon
12 - The Exorcist
13 - Noisy Bastard
14 - I'm All Hung Up On Pierrepoint
pass: freepunk77











Komentáře