White Lung
White Lung are a Canadian Punk Rock band. The band consists of Mish Way-Barber (vocals), Kenneth William (guitars) and Anne-Marie Vassiliou (drums). They have released two albums on Deranged Records and their latest two on Domino Recording Company. The band is in rotation on CBC Radio. Exclaim! has named the band's first full-length album "It's The Evil" as 2010's Punk album of the year. The band was nominated for Punk/Hardcore Artist/Group of the Year at the 2011 Canadian Music Week Indie Awards.
It's The Evil (2010)
01 - Viva La Rat
02 - Atlanta
03 - Sleep Creep
04 - Two Seen
05 - Elf/546 Kids
06 - Psychoholic
07 - Shoot
08 - Loose Heels
09 - Like Dad
10 - Tale
11 - Wild Failure
Sorry (2012)
01 - Take The Mirror
02 - St. Dad
03 - Thick Lip
04 - Bag
05 - Bunny
06 - I Rot
07 - Glue
08 - Those Girls
09 - Bad Way
10 - Dead Beat
Deep Fantasy (2014)
01 - Drown With The Monster
02 - Down It Goes
03 - Snake Jaw
04 - Face Down
05 - I Believe You
06 - Wrong Star
07 - Just For You
08 - Sycophant
09 - Lucky One
10 - In Your Home
Paradise (2016)
01 - Dead Weight
02 - Narcoleptic
03 - Below
04 - Kiss Me When I Bleed
05 - Demented
06 - Sister
07 - Hungry
08 - I Beg You
09 - Vegas
10 - Paradise
pass: freepunk77













Komentáře