SHOUTBOARD

Chrome Reverse


Chrome Reverse is Rock 'N' Roll band from Paris, France.




Yeah, Yeah, We Are... 7'' (2015)

01 - I Can't Dance
02 - Yeah, Yeah, We Are Chrome Reverse
03 - Cat Fight
04 - Cigarettes And Alcohol


You Say You Love Me... 7'' (2016)

01 - You Say (You Love Me But It Is Too Late)
02 - Nameless
03 - Sinner Not A Saint
04 - Rock & Roll Guitar (Live)


Do What? 7'' (2016)

01 - Do What?
02 - Voodoo Twist
03 - Headache
04 - Hokey Pokey Rock


They Wanna Fight! (2017)

01 - Betty Wanna A Wed Goat
02 - They Wanna Fight
03 - Come In (Instrumental)
04 - I Wanna Make Green
05 - Ludo Is Number One
06 - Rock & Roll Guitar
07 - Teenagers
08 - I Smell A Rat
09 - There's One Thing
10 - Jungle Boogie (Instrumental)
11 - Oh Baby
12 - Tick Tock
13 - Put Me Down

pass: freepunk77




Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky