The Blacks
The Blacks was Swedish Garage Blues Punk band active at the end of the 90s.
Martin Savage (aka Martin Hildebrand) guitar, vocals
Slick Black (aka Magnus Andersson) guitar, vocals
Johnny Goner (aka Johnny Cancer) drums
Shattered: The Complete Singles Collection (1997)
01 - Let It All Hang Out! (Let It All Hang Out! EP)
02 - Highballin' (Let It All Hang Out! EP)
03 - Baby Yeah! (Let It All Hang Out! EP)
04 - Goin' Nowhere (Let It All Hang Out! EP)
05 - Texas By The Tail (Split 7 With The Persuaders)
06 - I Gotta Go Now (Rex Garvin) (I Gotta Go Now 7'')
07 - Sock It To 'Em J.B. (Rex Garvin) (I Gotta Go Now 7'')
08 - What I Got (Call The Shots EP)
09 - Call The Shots (Call The Shots EP)
10 - Tell Me What You're Gonna Do (Call The Shots EP)
11 - Know Your Place (Call The Shots EP)
12 - Shattered (Shattered 7'')
13 - Don't Be Cute (Shattered 7'')
14 - The Boss With The Hot Sauce (Shattered 7'')
15 - Doin' Me In (Doin' Me In EP)
16 - She's About A Mover (Doin' Me In EP)
17 - Trainwreck (Doin' Me In EP)
18 - I'm Gone (Doin' Me In EP)
19 - Black Snake (Black Snake EP)
20 - You Don't Love Me (Black Snake EP)
21 - Mojo Bean (Black Snake EP)
22 - Going Down (Black Snake EP)
pass: freepunk77







Komentáře