SHOUTBOARD

Richie Ramone


Richie Ramone was born Richard Reinhardt in Passaic, New Jersey on August 11, 1957. Richie Ramone is best known for his five-year stint with Punk trailblazers the Ramones, he was the band's third drummer and played on three of their albums in the '80s, as well as contributing songwriting and vocals on several tracks.



Entitled (2013)

01 - Criminal
02 - I Know Better Now
03 - Take My Hand
04 - Entitled
05 - Smash You
06 - Better Than Me
07 - Someday Girl
08 - Into The Fire
09 - I'm Not Jesus
10 - Humankind
11 - Vulnerable
12 - Forgotten Years


Cellophane (2016)

01 - Braggadocio
02 - I Fix This
03 - Cellophane
04 - Just To Be Clear
05 - Pretty Poison
06 - Enjoy The Silence
07 - Your Worst Enemy
08 - What?
09 - I'm Not Ready


I Fix This 7'' (2017)

01 - I Fix This
02 - Pretty Poison


Not Afraid 7'' (2022)

01 - Not Afraid
02 - Cry Little Sister
03 - The Last Time (Bonus)


Live To Tell (2023)

01 - Live To Tell
02 - When The Night
03 - Who Stole My Wig
04 - Old Ways
05 - Find Our Place
06 - I Sit Alone (Yeah Yeah)
07 - Not Afraid
08 - Cry Little Sister
09 - Suffocate
10 - Other Things
11 - Master Plan
12 - The Last Time (Remix)

pass: freepunk77





Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky