SHOUTBOARD

Erotic Devices

Erotic Devices are a 77 styled Punk Rock band from Berlin, formed in 2010. They play fast, short, simple, melodic and explosive songs heavily influenced by early Punk groups such as the Ramones, Eater, The Zeros, Teenage Head, The Outcasts, Johnny Thunders And The Heartbreakers, SLF, Protex, The Undertones, etc. The band members are Gers (Guitar-Vocals), Tara (Bass-Back Vocals), Michi (Drums-Back Vocals).



We Vibrate! 7'' (2011)

01 - My Baby Is An Anarchist
02 - Don't Call Me A Fool
03 - I Don't Wanna Drink Vodka Anymore
04 - I Forgot To Tell You


Erotic Devices (2013)

01 - The Raft
02 - My Neighbor Is A Nazi
03 - Trinkteufel
04 - I Don't Wanna Drink Vodka Anymore
05 - Boring
06 - Tomorrow
07 - Material People
08 - I Forgot To Tell You
09 - I Hate You
10 - My Baby Is An Anarchist
11 - You're Not The Same Girl
12 - I Wanna Destroy You
13 - Don't Call Me A Fool
14 - Waiting For You


All We Wanna Do Is Rock 'N' Roll! (2016)

01 - Kick Your Butt
02 - Stay At Home
03 - They Wanna Push Me Down
04 - Pogo Dance
05 - Troublemaker
06 - Bring My Skateboard Back
07 - Goodbye Motherfucking Hipster
08 - The Lizard Queen
09 - Weekend
10 - Toilet Romance
11 - I Really Wanna Fuck
12 - Riot
13 - Baby Be My Bone
14 - All I Wanna Do Is Rock 'N' Roll


This World Is Not For Kids (2023)

01 - I Want More
02 - The Shadow
03 - Drink Before You Think
04 - Everyday And Night
05 - Don't Believe Them
06 - Anne Is A Lesbian
07 - Connected
08 - This World Is Not For Kids
09 - She Don't Wanna
10 - Egocentric
11 - Never Stop
12 - I Don't Care About Anything
13 - Sick And Tired
14 - Sleepless Nights

pass: freepunk77



Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky