Nosebleed
Nosebleed are a three piece Garage Rock 'N' Roll band from Leeds, known for their suited and booted energetic live shows and a relentless touring schedule. If you’ve been to a gig in the last 6 years they’ve probably been on the line up, from small DIY venues up and down the country to large children’s festivals rubbing shoulders with Dick & Dom and Napalm Death. Over the last six years Nosebleed have established themselves as a “live” band, touring up and down the country and across Europe week in week out, taking only short breaks for childbirth. Though the lineup has changed over the years, the live show has not, with no stage too big for Nosebleed to get in your face and bring the show directly to the crowd. The band has been invariably described as “the best live band in the UK” and deliver a ‘must see to be believed’ live show everywhere they play, whether it be 30 capacity cellar venues or 5,000 capacity festival stages.
It's Alright (2015)
01 - Intro
02 - Anna
03 - Walk The Walk
04 - It's Alright
05 - You Make Me Wanna Scream
06 - Psycho
07 - Utopia
08 - Oh Yeah!
09 - All Radio Is Dead
01 - Intro
02 - Anna
03 - Walk The Walk
04 - It's Alright
05 - You Make Me Wanna Scream
06 - Psycho
07 - Utopia
08 - Oh Yeah!
09 - All Radio Is Dead
Something In My Head EP (2016)
01 - Time & Time Again
02 - Secret
03 - Something In My Head
04 - Keep Walking
05 - What You Gonna Do?
06 - Watch Out
Hit After Hit After Hit (2017)
01 - I Can't Tell You Anything
02 - I'm Okay
03 - I Got A Feeling
04 - Time & Time Again
05 - Secret
06 - Something In My Head
07 - Keep Walking
08 - What You Gonna Do?
09 - Watch Out
10 - Anna
11 - Walk The Walk
12 - It's Alright
13 - You Make Me Wanna Scream
14 - Psycho
15 - Utopia
16 - Oh Yeah!
17 - All Radio Is Dead
18 - You Were A Murderer
No Sleep 'Til Hengelo (2018)
01 - I'm Okay
02 - I'm Shaking
03 - Time & Time Again
04 - It's Alright
05 - Secret
06 - I Can't Tell You Anything
07 - Slow Down
08 - Psycho
09 - Keep Walking
10 - Start Again
11 - Walk The Walk
12 - What You Gonna Do?
13 - Scratching Circles
14 - You Make Me Wanna Scream
15 - Kick Me When I'm Down
16 - I Don't Know
17 - Watch Out
Scratching Circles On The Dancefloor (2018)
01 - I'm Okay
02 - I'm Shaking
03 - Time And Time Again
04 - Wrong
05 - Start Again
06 - Everybody
07 - Slow Down
08 - Scratching Circles
09 - Can't Stay Here
10 - Psycho
11 - Kick Me When I'm Down
12 - I Can't Tell You Anything
13 - What You Have Done?
Dance With The Devil (2022)
01 - Dance With The Devil
02 - Bad Magic
03 - Lost And Found
04 - Let It Go
05 - Live? Die!
06 - Short Sharp Pain In The Neck
07 - All I Know
08 - I Don't Know
09 - I Got A Feeling
10 - Round And Round
11 - Under The Knife
12 - Make Up Your Mind
pass: freepunk77














Komentáře
This is exactly like I want my garage punk!! Yet another band I would have never heard of without F.P.F.T.P. Five million thanks for this one!!!!
Cheers!
Rexxx