SHOUTBOARD

Spastic Panthers


The Spastic Panthers formed from the ashes of Calgary Punk heroes The Motherfuckers, Sheglank'd Shoulders and Antisocial Club in the winter of 2008. Combining the old school skate rock of Sheglank'd with the nomeansno and Minutemen worship of Antisocial Club, the Spastic Panthers aren't just another dirtbag punk rock band full of meatheads pretending to be punk. Often described as sounding like The Freeze meets S.O.A, the Panthers have 2 7"s out on Handsome Dan Records, with more on the way.



Rock N' Roll Beasts EP (2009)

01 - Spastic Panther Anthem
02 - The Ballad Of Joey Ramone
03 - Victim
04 - A Night I'd Rather Forget
05 - Stand Strong
06 - Wasteland
07 - We Love The Cops
08 - Home Sweet Hell


2x7'' EP (2011)

01 - (I'm Gonna) Punch You In The Dink
02 - Volatile
03 - Political Song For Dan Izzo To Sing
04 - Outta Control
05 - Cocaine Werewolf
06 - (I Don't Believe In) Moderation
07 - I Can't Make The Scene (Without Caffeine)
08 - Panther Bomb


Unreleased Shite EP (2012)

01 - Pool Coping Amputee
02 - No Escape
03 - Body Count
04 - One Of The Boys


Spastic Panthers EP (2015)

01 - E.D.O.D.
02 - Sleepwalker
03 - Suit & Tie
04 - (Party Like A) Ninja Turtle
05 - Amphetamine Vampire
06 - Coaldale Saturday Night


Complete Pantherography (2021)

01 - E.D.O.D.
02 - Sleepwalker
03 - Suit & Tie
04 - (Party Like A) Ninja Turtle
05 - Amphetamine Vampire
06 - Coaldale Saturday Night
07 - Hard Times (Cro-Mags)
08 - Cocaine Werewolf
09 - (I Don't Believe In) Moderation
10 - I Can't Make The Scene (Without Caffeine)
11 - Panther Bomb
12 - Body Count (Body Count)
13 - No Escape
14 - Pool Coping Amputee (Sheglank'd Shoulders)
15 - I'm Gonna Punch You In The Dink
16 - Volatile
17 - Political Song (For Dan Izzo To Sing)
18 - Outta Control
19 - Spastic Panther Anthem
20 - The Ballad Of Joey Ramone
21 - Victim
22 - A Night I'd Rather Forget
23 - Stand Strong
24 - Wasteland
25 - We Love The Cops (Disco Violence)
26 - Home Sweet Hell
27 - One Of The Boys (Rose Tattoo)

pass: freepunk77





Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky