SHOUTBOARD

Born Shit Stirrers


Born Shit Stirrers formed in Fukuoka, Japan in 2016. Born Shit Stirrers are a harsh dose of bitter medicine, chucking sub-one-minute fragmentation bombs packed with sarcastic barbs into the heart of the squalid basement layer of Japanese life. Salarymen, coworkers, humourless mods, their own miserable lives, and the petty pretensions and prejudices of their local music scene. Born Shit Stirrers take aim at them all.




Born Shit Stirrers (2016)

01 - Gaijin Bar
02 - The Stink Has Started
03 - Jun's On Speed
04 - Racist Cunt
05 - Shut Your Fucking Mouth
06 - Rich Malt
07 - Aids Cunt
08 - The Cane
09 - I Hate Pink Floyd
10 - Kin Mugi Mother Fucker


I Hate Your Fucking Band (2017)

01 - The Cunt
02 - I Hate Your Fucking Band
03 - Bomb Nakasu
04 - Flakes And Arseholes
05 - Passive Aggressive
06 - Kicked Out Of Kieth Flack
07 - Old Cunt
08 - Back Off Gaijin Scum
09 - Daimyo Hipsters
10 - Slagged To Death
11 - Money's A Sight
12 - One Can Wanker
13 - Slagging The Cunt


Richard And Judy (2017)

01 - You'll Suffer Yet
02 - Slow Down
03 - Karma
04 - You Still Alive, Like?
05 - Aladdin Pain '77
06 - Fanny Grabber
07 - Dirty Bastards
08 - Half Of What?
09 - If I Had A Yen
10 - Anarchy In The FUK
11 - Racist Jap Cunt
12 - I Hate Everything
13 - Rockstar Wannabe
14 - Why You Come Japan?
15 - 9 Volt Brain
16 - Mad Max
17 - I Hate Pop Punk
18 - When Were We Ever Sober?
19 - Born To Stir The Shit
20 - Fucking Disgrace (The Rapists)


Live At Budokan (2018)

01 - Intro
02 - Cunt
03 - If I Had A Yen...
04 - Bomb Nakasu
05 - Flakes & Arseholes
06 - Back Off Gaijin Scum
07 - Jun's On Speed
08 - You Still Alive, Like?
09 - Rockstar Wannabe's
10 - Why You Come Japan?
11 - Daimyo Hipsters
12 - I Hate Pink Floyd
13 - Slow Down
14 - The Stink Has Started
15 - Money's A Sight
16 - 9 Volt Brain
17 - Born To Stir Shit
18 - Kin Mugi Mother Fucker (Ledzepvietcong)
19 - Beef Bologna (Fear)


Depressed Father's Club (2018)

01 - Dinosaurs Of Kyushu Punk
02 - Life's Too Long
03 - Flakey Mods
04 - Homophobix
05 - Massage
06 - Sex Is For Wankers
07 - I Hate Hanami
08 - Ian Martin Thinks You're Shit
09 - Frogman
10 - Kill Your Fucking Boss
11 - Asian Fetish
12 - Death Before Castration
13 - Pricks Against The Punx
14 - XL Micro Penis
15 - Mid-Laugh Crisis
16 - Dumb Cunts
17 - You're A Cunt
18 - Journey To The End Of Church Street
19 - Sign On, Skin Up, Chill Out (White Negroes)
20 - Mans Cum


Pure Shite (Remastered) (2019)

CD 01:
01 - Gaijin Bar
02 - The Stink Has Started
03 - Jun's On Speed
04 - Racist Cunt
05 - Shut Your Fucking Mouth
06 - Rich Malt
07 - Aids Cunt
08 - The Cane
09 - I Hate Pink Floyd
10 - Kin Mugi Mother Fucker
11 - Cunt
12 - I Hate Your Fucking Band
13 - Bomb Nakasu
14 - Flakes & Arseholes
15 - Passive Aggressive
16 - Kicked Out Of Kieth Flack
17 - Old Cunt
18 - Back Off Gaijin Scum
19 - Daimyo Hipsters
20 - Slagged To Death
21 - Money's A Sight
22 - One Can Wanker
23 - Slagging The Cunt

CD 02:
01 - You'll Suffer Yet
02 - Slow Down
03 - Karma
04 - You Still Alive Like?
05 - Aladdin Pain '77
06 - Fanny Grabber
07 - Dirty Bastards
08 - Half Of What?
09 - If I Had A Yen
10 - Anarchy In The FUK
11 - Racist Jap Cunt
12 - I Hate Everything
13 - Rockstar Wannabes
14 - Why Come Japan?
15 - 9 Volt Brain
16 - Mad Max
17 - I Hate Pop Punk
18 - When Were We Ever Sober?
19 - Born To Stir Shit
20 - Fucking Disgrace
21 - Intro (Live)
22 - Cunt (Live)
23 - If I Had A Yen (Live)
24 - Bomb Nakasu (Live)
25 - Flakes & Arseholes (Live)
26 - Back Off Gaijin Scum (Live)
27 - Jun's On Speed (Live)
28 - You Still Alive Like? (Live)
29 - Rockstar Wannabes (Live)
30 - Why You Come Japan? (Live)
31 - Daimyo Hipsters (Live)
32 - I Hate Pink Floyd (Live)
33 - Slow Down (Live)
34 - The Stink Has Started (Live)
35 - Money's A Sight (Live)
36 - 9 Volt Brain (Live)
37 - Born To Stir Shit (Live)
38 - Kin Mugi Mother Fucker (Live)
39 - Beef Bologna (Live)


3P (Threesome) EP (2019)

01 - No Cunt Left To Slag
02 - Tight Cunt
03 - Work Is For Wankers
04 - Fuck Cancer
05 - Hakata Station Post Office Massacre
06 - Beef Bologna (Fear)
07 - I Don't Believe You (Kool Keith)


''Lester'' 5 Track Promo EP (2019)

01 - Bored Of Education
02 - Politically Uncorrectable
03 - Cup Ramen Poison
04 - Cunt Roach
05 - The Tide Is High (And So Am I)


Lester (2020)

01 - John The Con
02 - Bored Of Education
03 - Politically Uncorrectable
04 - Two Minutes Back In Hartlepool
05 - Cup Ramen Poison
06 - Alcohol Excuse
07 - Cuntroach
08 - Service With A Sigh
09 - Two Faced Cunt
10 - We Get It Already, You're Vegan Straight Edge
11 - Jun's On Poppers
12 - Old Punks Are All Cunts
13 - The Tide Is High (And So Am I)
14 - Marked Safe Pricks
15 - Passive Aggressive II
16 - Look Mam, No Bands
17 - Smash Your Smartphone
18 - Fuck My Fucking Life
19 - The Worm
20 - Paper Cut The Printer Cunt (To Death)
21 - Kurosaki
22 - Quack Like A Duck (Goat And Your Mom)
23 - I Didn't Puke (Bonus)

pass: freepunk77




Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky