The Crumbs
The Crumbs are a Punk Rock band originating from Miami, Florida. The band is composed of Raf Classic (guitar/vocals), Johnny B (guitar), Emil 4 1⁄2 (bass), and Chuck Loose (drums). They have been inspired by 1950s Rock music and the music of The Ramones, The MC5, Crime, The Dead Boys, The Stooges, The Pagans, and other pre-1977 Punk acts that paved the way for the Crumbs' sound.
I Fell In Love With An Alien Girl... 7'' (1995)
01 - (Hey! I Fell In Love With A) Alien Girl!
02 - One, Two, I'm Sicka You
03 - (Yer) Stuck On Me (Like Glue)
04 - (Oh Yeah Baby Baby, You Make Me) Rock N' Roll
Get All Tangled Up! (1996)
01 - Get All Tangled Up With The Crumbs
02 - Whatta They Know?
03 - Sheila
04 - Iggy Can't Lose
05 - Your A Drag
06 - Another Shot
07 - No Cheese!
08 - Chemicals Chemicals
Shakespeare 7'' (1997)
01 - Shakespeare
02 - Gonna Like It
The Crumbs (1997)
01 - All Style
02 - Shakespeare
03 - Get On With My Kicks
04 - No Time
05 - Long Distance Luv
06 - Just The Kiss Of The Hops
07 - Dead Boys Too
08 - Everything I Did Is Coming Around
09 - Ain't No Stopping
10 - Gotta Go Destructo
11 - The Deal Down There
12 - Come Home
Low And Behold (1998)
01 - I Got Rhythm
02 - There Goes Another
03 - Chase It Down
04 - Alabama Saint Blues
05 - Sonic Disaster
06 - You Can't Win Them All Sometimes
07 - Wild Turkey (Cockteaser)
08 - The Steaming Tongue
09 - The Duel
10 - Just A Waiting
11 - I Got My Mojo Working
12 - The Tale Of A Broken Man
13 - We're Gone
14 - Mo' Rhythm
Out Of Range (2000)
01 - Had A Chance
02 - Ain't Holding Back
03 - Save The Drama
04 - Doing Me Wrong
05 - You'll Never Forget
06 - New Orleans Jamboree
07 - Out Of Range
08 - Buzzcrusher
09 - (In) Your Dreams
10 - The Shoemaker
11 - Coming On Strong (Indiscrimate Version)
12 - If This Is Love
Last Exit (2004)
01 - Hobos
02 - All Chocked Up
03 - Drunken Girl
04 - Teenage Con Artist
05 - Trouble On My Trail
06 - The Anticipation
07 - Nasty Child
08 - One Last Score
09 - Overload
10 - Wrong Hand Again
11 - Dead Guy Boogie
12 - Dangerous Distractions
13 - Tonight We Bleed
14 - Til Next Day
Dade County Trash (2008)
01 - Stick To Yours Gungs
02 - C4 Transistor
03 - Down At Churchills
04 - Nobody Knows You
05 - Noise Offenders
06 - Group Zero
07 - Afterhouse Brigade
08 - Theres Always A Sucker
09 - Electrified
10 - Dade County Trash
11 - Twilight Fiends
12 - Memphis Hemisphere
Gator Kicks (Valentine's Day Edition) (2010)
01 - Loose Cannon
02 - Just Like That
03 - S.O.S (Same Old Story)
04 - Pill City, USA
05 - It's Not True
06 - Son Of A Gun
07 - Whether I Win Or Lose
08 - Another Lonely Valentine
Hold That Shit Right! (2010)
01 - Dothan, Pill City, USA
02 - Whether I Win Or Lose
03 - Monica's On Her Own Way
04 - Just A Waitin
05 - Communist Radio
06 - I Think I Got The Blues
07 - Get All Tangled Up
08 - Whatta They Know?
09 - Sheila
10 - Iggy Can't Lose
11 - Your A Drag
12 - Another Shot
13 - No Cheese!
14 - Chemicals Chemicals
15 - Alien Girl
16 - I'm Sicka You
17 - Stuck On Me (Like Glue)
18 - You Make Me Rock N' Roll
The Crumbs & The Ridicules
Split 7'' (2009)
The Crumbs:
01 - I Smell A Rat
02 - Win Or Lose
The Ridicules:
03 - Sunday Drivers
04 - Black Picket Fences
pass: freepunk77



















Komentáře
Thanks for the muthafukkin' Crumbs!!!
Rexx
Got the split 7'' with Against All Authority as MP3 here.
Bye