Latex Novelties
Formed in Indianapolis, in the summer of 1978, Latex Novelties came as a shock to some, but a welcome relief to Midwest music fans hungering for more than radio Rock and over-produced record company darlings. Latex Novelties provided a ray of hope, proving that fans didn’t have to take the ponderous, pretentious, acts that had become more corporation than musicians. The Novelties could, and did, bring the new Punk sound from New York and the UK to Indianapolis for the very first time. They immediately became the “must-see” band for every person seeking an escape from the endless string of cover bands that ruled the Indiana music scene. Their attraction to bands such as the Ramones, New York Dolls, Sex Pistols, The Vibrators and The Damned, influenced the Novelties to create some of the most original songs of the time. The Novelties have always had strong and uncompromising ideas about their live shows and their outrageous and often extreme act awakened a sleepy Midwestern town like a boot to the head. The door was opened and a vibrant and active punk scene exists in Indianapolis that none had ever thought possible. The Novelties have earned their position in the history of Punk Rock.
Born To Destroy (1979)
01 - Just Meat
02 - Teenage Idol
03 - We Don't Wanna Go Home
04 - I Do I Own Ting
05 - Kiss And Make Up
06 - The Solution
07 - Born To Destroy
08 - I Don't Wanna Look Like No Ramones
Well, Well, Well... If It Isn't Lantex Novelties (1980)
01 - Nervous Wreck
02 - Falling Down
03 - Nowhere Man
04 - Afghanistan
05 - High Cost Of Lovin
06 - Retaliation
07 - Tangerine Hair
08 - Surf Bandits
A Girl's Best Friend (2007)
01 - Teenage Idol
02 - Surf Bandits
03 - High Cost Of Lovin'
04 - Nervous Wreck
05 - Kiss And Make Up
06 - I Don't Wanna Look Like No Ramone
07 - I Do I Own 'Ting
08 - Tangerine Hair
09 - Just Meat
10 - Retaliation
11 - We Don't Wanna Go Home
12 - Born To Destroy
13 - Falling Down
14 - The Solution
15 - We Don't Wanna Go Home (Live)
A Girl's Best Friend! (1979-82) (2008)
01 - Just Meat
02 - Teenage Idol
03 - We Don't Wanna Go Home
04 - I Do I Own Ting
05 - Kiss And Make Up
06 - The Solution
07 - Born To Destroy
08 - I Don't Wanna Look Like No Ramones
09 - Nervous Wreck
10 - High Cost Of Lovin'
11 - Falling Down
12 - The Soldier
13 - We Don't Wanna Go Home
14 - You're Breaking Me Up
15 - The Sound Of 79
pass: freepunk77












Komentáře