SHOUTBOARD

Black Kali Ma


Legendary singer GARY FLOYD is back in the saddle with his new Punk Rock band, BLACK KALI MA. This San Francisco based outfit mixes Punk, Blues, and Southern-tinged Arena Rock into one no-nonsense package. On their debut LP/CD, You Ride The Pony (I’ll Be The Bunny), BLACK KALI MA capture the power of dual guitars, bass, drums, and Gary’s freight-train vocals, releasing a rabid masterpiece. The band hurls their songs at you in a simple, raw fashion. With Gary belting out an evocative commentary on the state of American society, backed by the hard-driving music, there is no need for adornment. It’s a startling and refreshing release from a group of rock veterans that actually have something to say.



You Ride The Pony (I'll Be The Bunny) (2000)

01 - Kali
02 - I'm O
03 - Angel Face
04 - Wonderful
05 - Evil Clowns
06 - Remain Awesome
07 - Price We Pay
08 - Movin' On
09 - Shakin' The Nun
10 - Roll Back Home

pass: freepunk77





Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky