SHOUTBOARD

Suicide Squad


Suicide Squad were formed in 1978 in wollongong NSW Australia, by 4 schoolmates and were promptly told by the local 'GONG music establishment that they had no place in that town unless we played covers of poxy top 40 bands of the time! The band relocated to Sydney and built a huge reputation due to live shows, and were signed to DOUBLETHINK records and released the classic "Suicide Squad" single, the band went through a few line up changes and recorded the "Vomit On You" album but was never released!




Suicide Squad 7'' (1979)

01 - I Hate School
02 - New Kids Army


Vomit On You (2015)

01 - Television
02 - Mindless Minds
03 - New World In The Morning
04 - Be My Venus
05 - I Don't Know Why
06 - Gossip Column
07 - I'm Obsessed
08 - Dreamer
09 - Unwanted
10 - I Don't Wanna Go To Heaven
11 - Vomit On You
12 - I Hate School
13 - New Kids Army
14 - New Kids Army (Simon Chainsaw And The Hippie Killers)

pass: freepunk77



Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky