The Padded Cell
The Padded Cell is legendary Whittier, CA Punk band. Blending early UK Punk with early L.A. Punk the Padded Cell made their mark. Fans of the Stiff Litte Fingers, Buzzcocks, Boys, Dils or the Adolescents will dig.
That Punk Next Door 7'' (1995)
01 - That Punk Next Door
02 - Hold On Wolf
I Don't Need No Arms EP (1996)
01 - Here We Go
02 - I Like Dykes
03 - Democracy
04 - I Don't Need No Arms
The Padded Cell (1997)
01 - Every Fucking Time
02 - Different Shades Of Blue
03 - Punk Next Door
04 - Seventeen/Fear The Loneliness
05 - Lil Monsters
06 - Daddy
07 - Here We Go
08 - Democracy
09 - Everybody Fuck
10 - I Like Dykes
11 - Hold On Wolf
12 - Last Call
13 - Fall Down
14 - I Don't Need No Arms
Parched And Starving (1999)
01 - Mr. Lonely
02 - So Very Sick
03 - Carpal Tunnel
04 - Parched And Starving
05 - Loser
06 - Three Fifteen
07 - Why Am I Here
08 - Nowhere Trip
09 - Feed The Worms
10 - Curtain Call
11 - Stand By Me
12 - My Blood
pass: freepunk77










Komentáře