P.R.O.B.L.E.M.S.
P.R.O.B.L.E.M.S. is Raw, Real Punk / Rock / Garage / Mayhem from Portland, Oregon.
Gotta Get Away From You 7'' (2009)
01 - Gotta Get Away From You
02 - P.R.O.B.L.E.M.
Sweet Little Thing 7'' (2010)
01 - Sweet Little Thing
02 - I Got Nothin'
Buzz Off 7'' (2011)
01 - Buzz Off
02 - It Don't Have To Be Like This
Cold Cold Rain 7'' (2011)
01 - Cold Cold Rain
02 - These Are The Things I Know
Make It Through The Night (2011)
01 - D.U.M.B
02 - No Hope Is Lost
03 - Assault
04 - You'll Never Change
05 - You Ain't The One
06 - Bad News
07 - Make It Through The Night
08 - Fascist Dictator
09 - Graveyard Kiss
10 - Gotta Get Away From You
11 - P.R.O.B.L.E.M.
12 - Sweet Little Thing
13 - I Got Nothin'
14 - Buzz Off
15 - It Don't Have To Be Like This
16 - Cold Cold Rain
17 - These Are The Things I Know
18 - Evil Woman
Another Day (2015)
01 - Lucky
02 - You Gonna Die
03 - Assume The Worst
04 - Until The End
05 - Just Another Day
06 - Toothless Man
07 - Figure It Out
08 - No Time
09 - I Never Learn
10 - How We Do
11 - I Can't Turn Off My Brain
12 - Remedy
13 - I Hate TV
14 - Oops...
15 - Booze Bag
16 - Underhill
17 - Hit And Run
18 - 45 Minutes
19 - Love So Hard
20 - I Got An Itch
Doomtown Shakes (2017)
01 - Afterburner
02 - Set It Off
03 - Privied Few
04 - Fortunate One
05 - Hit And Run
06 - Rough And Tumble
07 - Icon Parade
08 - Doomtown Shakes
09 - Stricking Distance
10 - Jack Knife
Doomtown Shakes (2017)
01 - Afterburner
02 - Set It Off
03 - Privied Few
04 - Fortunate One
05 - Hit And Run
06 - Rough And Tumble
07 - Icon Parade
08 - Doomtown Shakes
09 - Stricking Distance
10 - Jack Knife
pass: freepunk77
















Komentáře