SHOUTBOARD

Wax


Wax is a Los Angeles, California based Punk Rock band that emerged during the Pop Punk resurgence of the early 1990s, and includes Joe Sib, Tom "Soda" Gardocki, Dave Georgeff, and Loomis Fall. The band is best known for their MTV buzz clip video "California," directed by Spike Jonze.




What Else Can We Do (1992)

01 - Snappin' Away
02 - Never Been Better
03 - Hush
04 - Continuation
05 - So Much Talk
06 - So I Said
07 - Home
08 - All Over Again
09 - Slow Day
10 - Hold On
11 - Anytime, Anywhere


13 Unlucky Numbers (1995)

01 - Who Is Next
02 - In Spite Of Me
03 - Torn In Two
04 - Stop Sign
05 - California
06 - Just A Visitor
07 - Jiffy Boy
08 - Settle Down
09 - Too Well
10 - Knot
11 - Thirteen
12 - Unlucky
13 - Numbers


Hangin' On 7'' (2009)

01 - Hangin' On
02 - It Ain't Funny Anymore
03 - I Wish For Once (I Could Cancel You)
04 - Cigarette

pass: freepunk77




Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky