Protex
Protex formed in 1978 as a direct result of band members witnessing firsthand The Clash’s now infamous visit to Belfast the previous year when their gig was pulled at the eleventh hour due to insurance wrangles. The Clash’s trip to Belfast in 1977 is viewed by many as the catalyst for the Punk movement in N. Ireland. The band was greatly influenced by The Clash and even took their initial name (Protex Blue) from an album track on Strummer and Co’s self titled debut album. The band at the time had absolutely no idea that the Clash song was in fact about condoms.
Strange Obsessions (1980)
01 - Strange Things
02 - I'll Never Stop
03 - A Place In Your Heart
04 - Night Of Action
05 - You Don't Know Me
06 - Look Out Johnny
07 - I Can Only Dream
08 - Forever
09 - Don't Ring Me Up
10 - Smile And Say Goodbye
11 - Private Lives
12 - Strange Obsessions
Singles Collection (2000)
01 - Don't Ring Me Up
02 - I Just Want Your Attention
03 - Listening In
04 - I Can't Cope
05 - Popularity
06 - I Wonder Why
07 - All I Wanna Do (Is Rock 'N' Roll)
08 - I Can Only Dream
09 - Heartache
10 - A Place In Your Heart
11 - Jeepster
Listening In... (2001)
01 - Don't Ring Me Up
02 - (Just Want) Your Attention
03 - Listening In
04 - I Can't Cope
05 - Popularity
06 - I Can't Only Dream
07 - Heartache
08 - A Place In Your Heart
09 - Jeepster
10 - All I Wanna Do (Is Rock 'N' Roll)
11 - Don't Ring Me Up
12 - I Can't Cope
13 - A Place In Your Heart (Demo)
14 - Popularity
All We Wanna Do Is Rock 'N' Roll (2003)
01 - Don't Ring Me Up
02 - (Just Want) Your Attention
03 - Listening In
04 - I Can't Cope
05 - Popularity
06 - I Can Only Dream
07 - Heartache
08 - A Place In Your Heart
09 - Jeepster
10 - All I Wanna Do (Is Rock 'N' Roll)
11 - I Wonder Why
12 - Don't Ring Me Up (Demo)
13 - I Can't Cope (Demo)
14 - A Place In Your Heart (Demo)
15 - Popularity (Demo)
16 - Don't Ring Me Up (Live New York 1980)
17 - A Place In Your Heart (Live New York 1980)
Tightrope (2017)
01 - Waiting For The Sign
02 - Because Of You
03 - On The Wire
04 - Even If I Wanted To
05 - Without You
06 - Truth
07 - Tightrope
08 - Fool In My Mind
09 - Stay Out Of My Dreams
10 - Shining Star
Tightrope (2017)
01 - Waiting For The Sign
02 - Because Of You
03 - On The Wire
04 - Even If I Wanted To
05 - Without You
06 - Truth
07 - Tightrope
08 - Fool In My Mind
09 - Stay Out Of My Dreams
10 - Shining Star
pass: freepunk77












Komentáře